5.21.2012

Spotlight // Makeup artist for hire!

Hey, stylish people!


Spotlight posts are officially BACK as of today and we're excited to bring you a fresh group of local small business owners and creative folks. We have some exciting spotlights scheduled for the next few weeks so keep checking back on Mondays! See past spotlight posts here.


Today, we're spotlighting a Tempe-based makeup artist whose passion for her work radiates from her website. It doesn't hurt that she's absolutely gorgeous! She's got a diverse resume of beauty freelance experience (we're talking everything from zombies to brides!) and we're excited to showcase some of her work here on the Phoenix Style Collective blog.


Without further ado, say hey to Stephanie!




1) Tell us who you are! What's your name/your business's name? What part of town do you live in? What is your contribution to the creative community of Phoenix? My name is Stephanie Neiheisel and I write the beauty/fashion/lifestyle blog Bloom in Saturation. On my blog I highlight my favorite local business, Makeup trends, Makeup techniques, Makeup tutorial videos, Fashion/Styling posts, and over all lifestyle posts of my random adventures and the things in life that (large or small) put a smile on my face. I currently live in Tempe Arizona but I've fallen in love with the Central Phoenix area as well as the Roosevelt area. I've noticed in my small adventures how close the Phoenix community is and how many artistic and inspiring souls reside there. I badly want to be a part of it! I hope to contribute to the Phoenix community by offering a fun and inspiring outlet for my readers via my blog, highlighting my favorite Phoenix local spots, and socializing/volunteering as much as I can to become a part of the community.


2) What is your education/background/experience related to your work? I started my Associates Degree at Salt Lake Community College in Fall of 2005 and dropped out of college in 2007 due to family issues and life in general. I went back to SLCC in Fall of 2009 taking 4 classes full time and planned on at least finishing my Associate of Arts Degree. Life had another plan. I landed an amazing job with a department store doing makeup and my personal freelance makeup career was really taking off. I found my talent and my niche. I work great with others, I have a strong passion for makeup and fashion and turns out...I'm pretty good at both. I have worked full time in department stores for two prestigious makeup lines and blogging full time (because I love it) on top of it all. I moved here to Phoenix 9 months ago and started teaching an Advanced Makeup Course at a Cosmetology School in Mesa as well as a full time makeup artist at a makeup counter in a department store. I am currently a Media Manager for an up coming sustainable fashion line located right here in Scottsdale, AZ. I still teach my class for two weeks once a month and blog as much as possible. 


3) What services do you offer and how can people get a hold of you? I offer many different services involved with makeup and would love to start branching off into full styling. I would love to help style someone from head to toe no matter what the occasion is! Cosmetic and skincare suggestions, makeup application, personal shopping, styling, etc... I would love to be someone's personal stylist. You can visit my blog at www.bloominsaturation.com and visit the Freelance section.


4) What are your rates? My most popular requests are for makeup application for events, weddings, and over all cosmetic/skincare consultations. On my blog anyone can reference my Freelance section to contact me for prices! I'm not a flat rate kind of person. I understand that times are tough, everyone's circumstance is different, and as long as my experience and help is being valued I'm willing to negotiate pricing. 


5) How can people get connected? You can contact me at:
 Bloglovin: Bloom in Saturation





We love that Stephanie is so well versed in social media and so willing to find a price that meets your needs. Let us know if you get in touch with her to help you look beautiful for a special event, photo shoot or just every day life!


*for spotlight submissions, please contact kara@sunshine-cupcakes.com*

2 comments:

  1. We offer a wide variety of services like bridal makeup, engagement makeup, celebrity makeup, HD makeup, airbrush makeup, and many more. We have done countless commercial projects with big brands like Nikon, oppo mobiles, real me, Nescafé, ferns & petals, Mark & spencer, India gate, kays jewels, etc.
    visit now to more know https://kbrmakeover.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. we provide the best services to beauty and beauticians in Delhi. We have the best professional makeup artist with a clarified certificate and who has a great talent in our profession. we experts in bridal. Bridal makeup is a dream of every girl and we give the best opportunity to every bride. we are the best makeup artist in Delhi. our artist has the opportunity to create to play and invent something that creative.
    visit here to more know:-

    https://kbrmakeover.com/

    ReplyDelete