9.30.2012

THANK YOU

Hi Phoenix peeps!



We just wanted to thank you for joining us at the Lulu*s Style Studio Event at the monOrchid on Friday night and making it a fantastic time! The Phoenix Style Collective team loved getting to see everyone (you guys looked SO great) enjoying everything adorable that Lulu*s has to offer.

Katherine, social media queen

Chelsea rocking head to toe Lulu*s

Did you win something from the Spin to Win wheel? Did you purchase a Lulu*s item (or three)? Did you win one of the giveaways? Please share in the comments! We'd also love to see your links to your outfit posts, recaps of the event or hear about a new friend you met that night. We met a lot of new faces!

The beautiful and classy Mara from M Loves M with her fall fashion favorites

Erin of calivintage hosting a style competition

Thank you for continuing to make Phoenix such an amazing place to be. We love you!

Kara in a Lulu*s maxi dress and Chelsea

(Our next event is coming in early November...stay tuned!)

Photobooth fun!

3 comments:

  1. My sister and I had lots of fun! She won a bracelet set from the wheel, and I won a $50 gift card! Thanks so much!

    Shaping Up To Be A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won a Jack by BB DAKOTA blouse from the wheel. I've worn it twice already, I love it so much. Ohoo. Again, it was a wonderful event and I look forward to the day they come back. They really know how to keep everyone entertained.

    http://phoenixjetaime.blogspot.com/2012/09/lulus-style-studio.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a great event! I bought the cutest dress and enjoyed all the freebies! Here is my recap!
    http://adailydoseoflou.blogspot.com/2012/10/lulus-style-studio-recap.html

    ReplyDelete